A Blessed Walk

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Blog Beginnings

Published by Unknown under on 6:27 PM
I would like to tell you that I am the perfect Christian that never swears, drinks, or flies off the handle, but that is not the case. I am an ordinary person just like you, that struggles with circumstances sometimes. I don't get drunk, I don't do drugs and I don't smoke (anymore). God has delivered me from those things. But, I do have trouble figuring out sometimes where I am and what is going on.

There was a point in my life when I had no idea what was going on. Just like The Israelite's who wandered in the wilderness for 40 years. God was with me and yet I chose to fuss and complain everyday. Just like the Israelite's, I too even worshiped pagan idols at one time. I thank God that is not the case now. God is using me. I can say it hasn't been an easy journey but it has been a Blessed Walk, now that I can look back. I will share with you through this blog the trials and tribulations that I have faced, the ones I'm facing now and what I feel that God has for me in the future.

I hope that this blog touches your heart. I know that God is helping me and when you read how hopeless my life has been at times you will see that by God's grace, we all can and have been Blessed.

In His Loving Service,
Faith
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
If you'd like to stop or pause the music playing click on the "end" key on your keyboard or scroll to the player on the right side of the page to click on the pause button. May you have a blessed day!

Followers